Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients plans. With a solid position in Europe and a presence in countries with strong potential, the Group s 145, 700 employees in 66 countries support 31 million individual clients, large corporates and institutional investors worldwide by offering a wide range of advisory services and tailored financial solutions.
Societe Generale was established in India in the year 1978. In 1985, Societe Generale Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in Mumbai. Since then it has a proud legacy of servicing corporates and clients. New branches were added in Delhi (1993) , Sanand (2013) and Chennai (2016) . Societe Generale not only offers an extensive product portfolio to different market segments, but customizes solutions in investment banking, global finance and global markets.
To be responsible for Financial Planning and Analysis (FPA) and Management Reporting (MIS) within the Finance vertical.
To ensure timely and accurate declaration of Management reporting on a regular basis including:
1. Preparation of entity s detailed analysis of the Business Performance dashboard encompassing all the views (Local + Global) and providing commentaries
NBI & Costs as per Ownership are booked correctly in the Business Lines and analyzing significant variations
3. Coordinating with GSC on the Departmental Cost Reports and ensuring correctness of the reports.
Ensure RWA for the entity is computed accurately for all views
5. Monitor customer profitability and provide value added analysis to management at granular level.
Ensure Inter desk cost / income are booked accurately
7. Ensuring correctness of analytical structure.
Headcount monitoring against budget and variance analysis.
9. Supporting the preparation of the annual budget and business plan for the entity.
Supporting annual capital planning exercise.
11. Identifying automation opportunities to reduce lead time for reporting.
Address adhoc requests related to costs, NBI, RWA and Profitability.
13. Coordinating with various audit teams viz. statutory auditors, internal auditors, RBI inspection teams for related matters.
To be a key member of the finance department with involvement in intra department functions like ALM / CMA.
Qualification & Work Experience
– CA/ CFA/ MBA (Finance)
– Certification Course in Risk Management (recognized by RBI under Capacity Building Policy)
– 4 – 6 years of relevant experience
Skills & Competencies
– In depth understanding of Management Reporting / Budgeting Process, performance matrices for a commercial bank, RWA, ROE, RAROC, etc
– To deliver under pressure meeting stringent deadlines.
Computer Skills – Excellent knowledge on Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Tableau, and Smart View.
Phone: 022 6630 9500
Offerd SalaryINR30,000 - INR50,000
Related Jobs (254)
Paid Internship for 2 Month – JUNE &july at Financial Advisory Firm on April 20, 2019 Full Time
Sr. Analyst, Asset & Wealth Management, Global Finance, Mumbai on April 20, 2019 Full Time
Internal Communications Manager (VP) â€“ Global Technology – India on April 18, 2019 Full Time