How to write a good resume
Resume is your professional mirror and in some extent it shows your personal attitude also. It is the most important document in job search. Through your resume employer can quickly know about yourself.
- Pick the right resume and format.
- Resume summary or objective.
- Mention your personal details and contact information.
- Use a resume summary or objective.
- List your work experiences and achievements.
- Mention your soft skills and hard skills.
- Craft a convincing cover letter.
- Include additional resume section- Language, hobbies etc.
Avoid these red flags while writing resume:-
- Resume should never be written in third person. Use first person and choose the present and past tense.
- If the resume is not eye appealing, employer will not invest more time on that. Keep the resume clean and readable.
- Never write the resume in complete sentence. Must use effect format to write resume.
- Avoid writing lengthy resume.
- There should not be any grammar, spelling and punctuation errors.