Who are we and what we do:
CACTUS (www.cactusglobal.com) provides top-notch communication solutions like academic
and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals, and organizations worldwide.
Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed
while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, US, Japan, India, Singapore, and China, our team has worked on
700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years.
CACTUS recently ranked #1 among mid-sized companies to work for in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey.
Editage (www.editage.com / www.editage.co.kr) is CACTUS' flagship brand that provides these
services. Editage is one of top three brands in this space worldwide.
Editage's 50+ member Customer Service comprises of passionate customer advocates from 7+ different nationalities and cultures. We work across offices and time zones and use a combination of deep local knowledge, customer preferences, service understanding and
passion to delight customers on every interaction.
You will be expected to work in a 9-hour work shift which includes a 1 hour break between 2200 to 0700. Rosters are prepared on a monthly basis with fixed Saturday & Sunday work offs. You may be expected to work on certain weekends depending on operational requirements but will be compensated accordingly.
Your roles and responsibilities :
- Respond to Customer queries over email/chat and sometimes over the phone
- Understand customer needs and requirements over email/chat
- Convert new and prospect customers into fans of our services by giving them the best-suited price/service/delivery options in the first go
- Build strategies to facilitate existing client engagement, create a new client base, identify potentially high-value clients, build effective and long-term client relationships
- Ensure repeat and loyal customers stay loyal by providing a superlative customer service experience
- Be the voice of the customer for internal teams and go the extra mile to delight customers so that they come back and prefer our brand over the competition
- Maintain fast response times and adhere to SLAs, while maintaining with zero errors in processes
- Managing floor and operations and being the POC for any escalations
Required skills & traits:
- Bachelor's degree in any subject
- Very strong customer focus and a customer first approach
- Excellent English speaking, writing and comprehension skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage stress
- Good typing speed and familiarity with MS Office particularly Word, PPT and Excel
- Positive, passionate, open and keen to learn
- 3- 6 years' previous experience in a customer service or related role is preferred
- Tech-savvy, comfortable with social media platforms and using technology/apps to get daily tasks done
What's in it for you
- Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities. Interact with customers from a different culture and country.
- Culture: work in a young organization with employee-friendly culture and policies. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens are driven, smart and friendly.
- Breakfast: A delicious daily Indian breakfast is available free of cost at the office
- Informal Dress Code
Offerd Salary₹20,000 - ₹30,000
GenderMale / Female
Related Jobs (2677)
Hexaware is Hiring Assistant Manager & Teamleader (outbound Sales/ CS) on December 4, 2019 Full Time
Payment Posting/ Charge Creation/ Ar Caller / Medical Biller on December 3, 2019 Full Time
Tech Mahindra, Commerzone is Hiring For International Voice Process! on December 3, 2019 Full Time
Sr. Purchase Manager / Purchase Manager/ Sourcing Manager / Sourcing on December 3, 2019 Full Time